Christmas Card Preview!

Stationery card
View the entire collection of cards.

Friday, November 2, 2012

The Day We Met Lillie Mae

May 31st, 2012 was the best, scariest, craziest, and absolutely most amazing day of my life!  It all started after a Duck Dynasty - Luke and I's FAV show - marathon, after which I had fallen asleep on our couch.  At about 3am, I had gotten up off the couch (thank God), and started to waddle into bed.  That is when it all started...my water had broken - 3 weeks early might I add.  Of coarse, I freaked out and screamed to Luke to start packing my hospital bag. (It was on my to do list for the following day.)  He continued to stuff a bag full of underwear and Bath & Body Works products I wanted along with me - don't judge.  He proceeded to GOOGLE, yes GOOGLE what to do after your water breaks, but eventually we ended up in the car on the way to the hospital.  A short 12 hours later, at 2:57p, our Lillie Mae was born. 

Our lives have never been the same since, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment