Christmas Card Preview!

Stationery card
View the entire collection of cards.

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Deal of the Day!

As many of you know, I've worked for Bath & Body Works for many years.  Typically, we focus on body care and home fragrance, but not a ton of home decor, so when this beauty came in, I immediately was thinking of ways to incorporate it into my living room.  



(sorry for the horrid picture - the BBW website does not have this item, but the stores do!)

The price tag on this is 39.50 - a bit high for my liking.  It's black nickel, so it's made really well, but I wasn't sold - even with my 40% off discount.  Luckily, I had to make a quick trip to target, and walked through the home section.  In the clearance isle, I was so pumped to stumble upon this!  It's adorable and has a little bird on it also!  The quality is not the same, but for what I need it for, it totally works. 


And the price was soooo much better! 


There wasn't a ton of them left, but on the Target website, there is a ton of cute clearance home decor.  I am pretty proud of my find, and hope that my Christmas shopping goes this well...wishful thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment